Data security is a top priority for Binti, and Binti believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Binti’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your email within five business days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within one week of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Binti service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Binti employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Binti’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Binti and our users safe!
- We may revise these guidelines from time to time.
- The most current version of the guidelines will be available at https://binti.com/disclosure.